The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patients needs.
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
- Upgradable to add Central BP and Pulse Wave Analysis (not available in the U.S.)
- Latex-free cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions
- Unlimited protocols for programming measurement periods and inflation frequencies
- Uses oscillometric technology, a validated method of automatic NIBP measurement
- Auto Feedback Logic during inflation for excellent patient comfort and acceptance
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect WorkStation software
|ABPM-7100|| No Software Included
|ABPM-7100S|| Software Included|
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.
Mfg part number(s): ABPM-7100, ABPM-7100S, WAGR00382