With Smart Logic technology and a 30 reading memory, our 6015 wrist digital home blood pressure monitor is our most popular.
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Latex-free wrist cuff fits 5” to 7” wrists
- Recalls last 30 readings
- Auto off
- Compact storage case.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI SP10, EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- Color: Navy
- Size: 5"-7"
- Cuff Range: 5"-7" (12.7-17.7cm)
- Display: LCD
- Measuring Method: Oscillometric
- Pressure Sensor: Capacitive
- Systolic/Diastolic Range: 30-280 mmHg
- Pulse Range: 40-200bpm
- Cuff Pressure Display Range: 0–299 mmHg
- Memory: Last 30 Readings
- Measuring Resolution: 1mmHg
- Pressure Accuracy: ±3mmHg
- Pulse Accuracy: ±5%
- Power Source: 2-AAA Alkaline batteries
- Storage Temperature: -4°F-131°F (–20°C-55°C)
- Operating Temperature: 50°F-104°F (10°C-40°C)
- Humidity: 15-90%
- Dimensions: 3.2”x2.9”x1.6” (83x76x41mm)
- Weight: 4.8oz. (137g)
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.