Why own just a Sprague stethoscope when you can own an Adscope Sprague.
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability on most patients
- Double tube configuration, not made with natural rubber latex
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable aluminum binaurals
- Convenient 22" tubing length in 31 model options
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of hard eartips and one pair of soft clear eartips
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Overall length 30"
- 5 Year Warranty
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
- Optional retail packaging (see photos) is available for a slight upcharge; add a "Q" to the item number when ordering
- hestpiece Type: Convertible
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror/Satin
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.5 oz
- Chestpiece Weight(gm): 99.2 g
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1 1/2" (1")
- Diaphragm Diameter(cm): 3.8 cm (2.54 cm)
- Diaphragm Material: PVC
- Diaphragm Type: Standard
- Bell Diameter: 1 1/4" (1", 3/4")
- Bell Diameter(cm): 3.2 cm (2.54 cm, 1.9 cm)
- Headset Type: External Spring
- Headset Material: Aluminum
- Headset Finish: Anodized
- Tubing Length: 21"
- Tubing Length(cm): 53 cm
- Total Length: 30"
- Total Length(cm): 76.25 cm
- Total Weight: 7.04 oz
- Total Weight(gm): 200 g
- Scope Warranty: 5 year
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.
Mfg part number(s): 641BB, 641BK, 641BD, 641CA, 641DG, 641FG, 641FI, 641FKW, 641FL, 641FM, 641FPL, 641FS, 641G, 641GR, 641LB, 641LV, 641M, 641N, 641NB, 641NGR, 641NO, 641NP, 641NY, 641P, 641R, 641RB, 641TL, 641V, ADCGR01872