Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability on most patients.
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaurals
- Convenient 22" tubing length in choice of 29 fashion tubing colors
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom eartips, and one pair of silicon eartips
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Overall length 30"
- 5 Year Warranty
- Latex-free, double tube configuration
- Chestpiece Material: Zinc
- Chestpiece Finish: Mirror/Satin
- Chestpiece Weight: 3.5 oz
- Chestpiece Weight(gm): 99.2 g
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1-1/2" (1")
- Diaphragm Diameter(cm): 3.8 cm (2.54 cm)
- Diaphragm Material: PVC
- Diaphragm Type: Standard
- Bell Diameter: 1-1/4" (1", 3/4")
- Bell Diameter(cm): 3.2 cm (2.54 cm, 1.9 cm)
- Headset Type: External Spring
- Headset Material: Aluminum
- Headset Finish: Anodized
- Tubing Length: 21"
- Tubing Length(cm): 53 cm
- Total Length: 30"
- Total Length(cm): 76.25 cm
- Total Weight: 7.04 oz
- Total Weight(gm): 200 g
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.