An Adscope for the smallest patients.
- Combination infant chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- 7/8 diameter bell provides unsurpassed low-frequency response
- 1 1/8 diameter diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC Y tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with spare diaphragm and two pairs of spare Adsoft Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 4.1 oz.
- Overall length 30.5"
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
- Chestpiece Type: Combination
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless
- Chestpiece Finish: Satin
- Chestpiece Weight: 2.1 oz
- Chestpiece Weight(gm): 42.5 g
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Diaphragm Diameter(cm): 2.85 cm
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass
- Diaphragm Type: Standard
- Bell Diameter: 7/8"
- Bell Diameter(cm): 2.2 cm
- Headset Type: Clinician
- Headset Material: Stainless
- Headset Finish: Satin
- Tubing Length: 21"
- Tubing Length(cm): 53 cm
- Total Length: 30.5"
- Total Length(cm): 78 cm
- Total Weight: 4.1 oz
- Total Weight(gm): 117 g
- Scope Warranty: Lifetime
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.
Mfg part number(s): 605BK, 605G, 605LB, 605P, 605MCA, 605MRS, ADCGR01871