This CPR Pocket Resuscitator is designed for mouth to mask ventilation of a non-breathing adult, child, or infant. It is also used as a barrier that will direct expired air from the patient away from the user. This device should only be used by persons who have received adequate training.
- 15mm O.D. connector can be attached to any standard ventilation and oxygen equipment
- Ergonomically shaped mask with soft-air cushion for leak-free performance, easy grasp, and patient comfort
- Disposable valve to avoid cross contamination
- Elastic green strap to keep mask in place on patient
- Operating instructions, disposable latex-free gloves, and alcohol wipe included
- Dimensions: 5.1” x 4.2” x 1.9”
- Operation Temperature: -0.4°F ~ 104°F (-18°C ~ 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F ~ 122°F (-30°C ~ 50°C)
- Storage relative humidity: <85%
- Operation Function: Inspiration/Expiration resistance less than 1.8” H2O at 50 LPM.
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.