The ADC Proscope Dermascope is designed with a bright 2.5v Halogen illumination and 10x optic system to ensure true tissue color, for accurate identification. The removable contact plate is auto-clavable, and the device comes with a large knurled focusing ring as well as a comfortable soft synthetic rubber eyepiece. The dermascope comes complete with a nylon zippered pouch that holds the instrument and spare contact plate.
- Bright 2.5v Halogen illumination and 10x optic system ensure true tissue color for accurate identification
- Removable contact plate is auto-clavable
- Large knurled focusing ring
- Comfortable soft synthetic rubber eyepiece
- Reticle contact plate etched onto the lens in millimeters permits easy measurement of suspicious lesions
- Instrument head with Bayonet locking mount for secure connection to the battery handle
- "C" cell powered battery handle with rheostatic on/off switch
- Knurled handle for a positive grip
- Complete with nylon zippered pouch that holds the instrument and spare contact plate
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Batteries NOT included
- Illumination: 2.5v Halogen
- Optic System: 10x
American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) is one of the world’s premier manufacturers of diagnostic medical products, personal instruments, and accessories for the healthcare industry. For more than a quarter of a century, we’ve been dedicated to designing, manufacturing, and supplying stethoscopes, blood pressure instruments, and other core diagnostic products that provide an unmatched value proposition with a purchase experience that is second to none.