Adapter designed to attach the PanOptic Ophthalmoscope to the iPhone 4 and 4S.
- Adapter to PanOptic allowing rapid capture of fundus images on iPhone 4/4S for easy, cost-effective documentation.
- Send images to peers across the continuum of care at a moment's notice.
- Easily portable, allowing you to capture images in any clinical environment.
- Lower cost solution than traditional equipment for imaging the eye.
- Facilitates patient education and compliance.
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.