Part of the Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation Software which provides versatile data storage and transfer of patient data to many leading EMRs
- Oscilometric technology allows for easy patient hook-up
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for improved patient compliance
- Dynamic inflation automatically limits maximum cuff pressure for patient comfort
- 100% latex-free cuffs reduce risk of allergic reactions
- New sleeve cuffs are machine-washable due to removable bladder
- Adult 25.-35cm
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.