Improved ergonomics and a new modern design make the 767 Aneroid an easy-to-use and attractive blood pressure aneroid. Based on Welch Allyn’s near century of experience building and designing innovative blood pressure technology, it’s the smart choice for accurate and reliable readings in your facility.
- Laser-engraved dial face provides unmatched accuracy
- Recessed dial face and high contrast red pointer increase visibility and reduce parallax errors
- Lifetime calibration warranty
- New 5-leg stand provides improved stability and maneuverability
- Simple color changes give the aneroid a new look
Welch Allyn was founded in 1915 and is an American manufacturer medical diagnostic devices, patient monitoring systems and miniature precision lamps for over one hundred years. This level of experience creates quality you can trust in everything from otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes to stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers, and complete diagnostic kits. These products are a great fit for doctors, nurses, physician's assistants and many more roles, including specialty diagnostic devices for veterinary settings. Find every part and accessory you need to keep your favorite instruments updated and organized with Welch Allyn's wide array of products. Replacement lamps, instrument heads, insufflator bulbs, and more make it easy to extend the life of your diagnostics. Get every item for your medical bag with the unbeatable selection from Welch Allyn.