The Invacare Traditional Three-Position recliner includes user-friendly features such as convenient overlap tray and footrests which fold completely under chair, allowing users to rise to a standing position more easily. Easy to maneuver, it features four casters, two of which lock for security.
- The full-recline, leg-ottoman elevated and full upright positions provide maximum flexibility for residents
- Blow-molded table can either slide on and off or can be locked in one of five positions.
- Contoured seat back and articulating headrest maximize individual comfort requirements.
- Zinc plated caster horns for improved rust resistance. Special cross-weave in the foam of back and seat cushions reduces the risk of "bottoming out".
- Fire retardant foam and glue. Meets California 117 standard and Boston Fire Department specification.
- Dimensions: 45" H x 24" W x 42" D
- Tray Dimensions: 25.5" L x 15" W
- Seat Dimensions: 19" W x 20" D
- Seat To Floor Height: 20.5"
- Seat To Back Height: 33"
- Seat Angle: Seat Angle Range: 13-36 degrees
- Back Angle: Back Angle Range: 37-61 degrees
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- Warranty: Limited Warranty - 3 Year - Chair, 1 Year - Upholstery
Mfg part number(s): IH6074A/IH60, IH6074A/IH61, IH6074A/IH68, INVIH6074A/IHXX