The Pro Advantage first aid kit is perfect for a wide variety of workplaces. Whether serving construction sites, medical facilities, manufacturing facilities or offices, this kit has been designed to contain the critical supplies necessary for first aid emergencies. OSHA regulations require the availability of adequate first aid supplies for all employees at the workplace. Made of durable plastic, this kit features quality products meeting both OSHA regulations and ANSI guidelines.
- Meets federal OSHA regulation 1910.151b (states may vary)
- Meets ANSI Z308.1-2003 when minimum fill is maintained
- Serves workplace up to 25 people
- Trilingual labels in English, Spanish and French
- Contains first aid essentials to prepare for workplace accidents
- Back contents label for retail environment
- Includes First Aid Guide
- Wall mountable
- Made in the USA
The Pro Advantage by NDC brand of products offers healthcare professionals quality choices at a value price. Over 600 products are available exclusively through NDC authorized distributors. National Distribution & Contracting, Inc. (NDC) is a long-recognized leader within healthcare distribution, focused on providing local independent distributors competitive access to services as well as national brand and private label products. With input from our customers, we continue to add products and categories to the Pro Advantage family of products.