A low rise pressure relief and redistribution cushion that is economical and can be used for all seating surfaces.
- Gel cavity enhances pressure relief and redistribution
- Top and bottom layers of foam provide comfort
- Gel portioned for added stability
- Safety strap keeps cushion in place
- Incontinence-proof vinyl cover wipes clean for easy care
- Two toned cover serves as a reminder to reposition resident
- Available in polyester or synthetic sheepskin outer cover reduces skin shear
- Two-tone covers serve as a reminder to reposition resident
Founded in 1978, Skil-Care Corporation has been developing and designing products for nursing homes, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and homecare settings worldwide for over 30 years. Our ultimate goal is to enhance resident care and in addition, to assist healthcare facilities in reducing the occurrence of skin breakdown in the bed or wheelchair. Other areas of focus are: fall safety (mats, alarms), resident safety (smokers apron, belts), pressure reduction (cushions, paddings), bed and wheelchair positioning, mattresses, skin protection, gait and transfer assistance, exercise, bariatric accessories, sensory stimulation, physical restraints and numerous other products that are essential at home or in an institutional setting.