Description for the Catheter Insertion Tray Single Lumen 3.5 Fr/Ch
• Smooth, rounded atraumatic tip.
• Numerical depth marks from 5 cm to 25 cm.
• Polyurethane construction.
• Latex and DEHP Free.
• Dual and Triple lumen lumen UVCs are available.
• NEO-SERT insertion trays feature a two-tier design.
• NEO-SERT insertion trays provide everything needed for the procedure including the catheter.
• UMB-E Umbilical Catheter Anchor is preassembled.
• Easy to view on x-ray to determine proper placement.
• Reduced risk of trauma.
• Allows for accurate placement.
• Strong, durable material resists leaks and breaks.
• Reduced risk to patients.
• Double or Triple the access of a single lumen catheter.
• Reduces the need for painful venipuncture and heelsticks.
• Convenience of multiple therapies from one catheter.
• May reduce costs associated with multiple catheter placements.
• Provides the ability to simultaneously monitor blood pressure through one lumen, while infusing fluids through another lumen.
• Prep components are in the top tray.
• Procedure components are in the bottom tray.
• Saves time and money by eliminating reprocessing of components or pulling multiple items.
• Saves time by eliminating time-consuming tape bridges.
• Can hold two separate lines securely in place.
Specifications for the Catheter Insertion Tray Single Lumen 3.5 Fr/Ch
|Packaging||5 Per Case|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.